The Health & Safety of the pupils, staff and parents is the most important thing for the duration of the build and the Board of Management would like to thank everyone for their co-operation during the first week of school.
As well as Health and Safety issues the Board has also reviewed the Child Protection Procedures for the duration of the build to ensure the school complies with the Children First Act 2015 and the Children First National Guidance 2017.
- Schedule of work
- Foundations will be poured Thursday 6th Sept
- Ground floor classroom be built Sept – Oct 25th
- Oct Mid-term break:
- Internal works to include moving of offices to comply with Child Protection Guidelines
- New Exit from stairway to comply with Fire Safety
- Renovation of one classroom
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.