The Board of Management is delighted to inform the school community that it was granted permission by the Department of Education to proceed with building work and other upgrade works at the end of July. The builders are on site at the moment.
What will be happening between now and May 2019?
- Two new ASD classrooms to be built.
- A new classroom to be built.
- A new sensory garden to be built
- An Occupational Therapy Room to be included in school
- Renovations to be undertaken in numerous existing classrooms.
Health & Safety
A section of the school will be a building site for the duration of the project and the Health and Safety of the boys and their families will be our number one priority for the duration of the project.
This is an exciting project for Togher Boy’s School Community and we will keep people informed of building updates here.